In addition to being trusted mechanics, the Rick’s Automotive team has given back to the Springfield community in many ways. Rick’s Automotive has proudly served the Springfield area since 1980, and firmly believes itself to be a business that gives back. Rick is passionate about his involvement and support of those crucial organizations that help change the lives of people in need within the local community.
Rick’s Automotive is a local business that donates. Rick and Rick’s Automotive have received numerous awards throughout the years, including:
- Southeast Rotary Volunteer of the Year Award
- Council of Churches Gift of Time Award
- Excellence Award from the Kitchen
- United Way 100% Employee Participation Award from 2000-2011
- James River Basin Partnership Clean Water in Recognition for Outstanding Support and Protection of Water Quality in the Ozarks
- ASA Green Star Award for Environmentally Friendly Practices
- National Philanthropy Day Outstanding Small Business of the Year Award, which resulted from a vote. Rick’s was selected out of 468 shops the ASA MO/Kansas Shop of the Year.
Rick has been involved in numerous boards and clubs, and is a supporter of many local charities and organizations throughout southwest Missouri.